Monday, March 19, 2012

It's About Time!


It's been 2 years since I have updated this blog! I thought I had better just in case there is someone actually following this thing.
Not too much has changed. Dean is now 4 years old. He has only become more opinionated and stubborn, if that is even possible. He reminds us daily that two Type A personalities are not supposed to reproduce. J/K - We love that boy and it's his personality that makes him so unique.
Since it has been so long I downloaded some photos from November that we did with my family. It was freezing cold but it was worth it. I love the snow in the background. Dean for the most part didn't even realize it was cold. The first picture is Mike chasing me because he wanted to do a kissy photo, and I don't do those.



This is my little cowboy. He loves his boots and belt buckle. Mind you, IFA is one of his favorite stores.

This is the whole Schwenck Family. I love Dean's pose in this one.


Our little family.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Your family is so cute! Keep posting! =)